Are you looking to plan your blog posts topics for the whole year, but you stuck to find ideas that answer well your audience needs and fit with your niche? Keep reading, this article will give you good inspirations 😉
But 1st, Clarify your content strategy
Before you start creating your content calendar and choosing your topics for the whole year, make sure your strategy is clear, why do you want to create content? What’s your purpose, educate, informe, help your audience, sell products,…ect your content should serve your strategy.
On top of this, it’s important to define the main areas you’d like to focus on, what is your audience expecting from your blog and always write valuable content to help, educate and inspire your readers and push them to come back to your blog every time you post a new content.
I’m sure you have a lot of ideas in your mind, take time to brainstorm and write them down in your agenda/Excel sheet, then make a selection of your favorite/valuable topics you’d like to share with your reader. Create your content calendar based on this and you’re done for the whole year 😉
52 Blog Post Ideas
Tips and tricks about your business & niche :
1. Share with your audience how you started your business
22. Review softwares that you use for your business and could help your targe customer in the same struggle
23. Review products that you received from brands, make sure you always mention that the post is sponsored (disclosure)
24. Comparaison between different items/tools to help your reader choose if they are the same situation, give them pros & cons and share your honest own experience
25. Best places to visit for a weekend, for Christmas, romantic places,
26. Make a guide to… – make your own researches to deliver the best guide post you can.
27. Review your favorite products of the month
28. Share your feedback about some habits you implemented recently : journaling, yoga,…
29.Try something new then write a blog post about it, in depth
Your personal life & habits :
30. Your daily routines : Morning, Evening, that could help your audience to upgrade their daily life, share your own experience and how theses routines helped you feel better. – Read my Morning routine & My evening routine
31. Share your personal trips, travel experiences to inspire and give ideas to your readers